Clean Solar Solutions have completed the solar panel cleaning and performed a visual system check on a residential property near Diss, Norfolk.
To date, we have only carried out residential solar panel cleaning, but have expanded our service. Our new service will benefit both homeowners and installers alike. We can now carry out the following on residential and commercial solar panel cleans:
- Professional solar panel clean with precautionary measures to protect our operatives from electric shock during cleaning
- Inspection of the integrity of the glass of the solar panels - breakages have occurred from bird damage and external sources such as children using the solar panels as target practice for stones and other projectiles. Golf balls seem to be another favourite!
- Check the framework of the solar panels for signs of damage, warping or corrosion
- Check the roof fixings are still intact
- Check for signs of damage from birds or squirrels. The underside of solar panels are proving to be very popular nesting sites for pigeons. The debris that they accumulate for nesting, droppings they create and pecking at the wiring have all been noticed as a growing problem for solar panel owners.
- Check the inverter for error codes
- Where possible, synchronise the inverter readings with the output meter to check the system is fully functional.
If you own a solar array and live near Diss or surrounding areas in Norfolk, please feel free to contact us for your solar panel clean and system check.
If you are a solar panel installer and would like to add this service to your current operations and maintenance service, again, please feel free to contact us.
Posted on August 3, 2015
by Steve Williams filed under