Clean Solar Solutions Ltd
Spirit Solar originally approached us and asked for advice during the planning phase of the 250KW
Vishal Giga, Commercial Projects Manager at Spirit Solar says ‘’We’re delighted to have appointed Clean Solar Solutions for cleaning of some of our larger
Benefits of the 250KW solar array in Birmingham include:
• Reducing the carbon footprint by approximately 179,305kgs annually.
• Reducing greenhouse emissions. It is the equivalent of taking 24 cars off the road for a whole year.
• Reducing climate change. This solar array will do as much for the environment as 5,900 trees in a year.
• Reduce hazardous waste. Coal ash, nuclear waste, mercury and other byproducts are avoided through
• A 250KW array can power 33 average sized homes or 2,500 light bulbs. (100W)
Spirit Solar have installed over 1,000 renewables systems all over the UK and are currently working with leading house builders on a number of new build schemes. Spirit Solar install PV solar panels, solar thermal panels, biomass systems and heat pumps as well as offering a full consultancy service. They provide these products and services to schools, farmers, house builders, electrical contractors, commercial & residential clients.
Steve Williams concludes “Clean Solar Solutions Ltd look forward to working alongside Spirit Solar in the future. This will hopefully be the first of many solar arrays that we clean for Spirit Solar. We are confident that they and their clients will be pleased with the value our solar panel cleaning service brings in terms of boosting the output from their solar systems.”